|CSU-Fullerton Job Announcement|
|2013/5/6 14:42:36 ｜ 浏览：1358 ｜ 评论：0|
DEPARTMENT：INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS ASIA,
UNIVERSITY EXTENDED EDUCATION
REPORTS TO：DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS, ASIA
HOURS：FULL TIME（SOME WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS MAYBE REQUIRED）
SALARY RANGE：$1615.38 - $2129.54 / BI-WEEKLY
（$42,000 - $55,368 ANNUAL）
The incumbent coordinates client relations and operational support for International Programs, Asia（IPA）, University Extended Education（UEE）at Cal State Fullerton. This position is responsible for researching potential new program areas in China. The Coordinator is the primary IPA contact with responsibility for communicating and interacting with clients（especially Chinese clients）before their arrival. Must have the ability to understand Chinese culture, background, educational system, and customs, in order to ensure and enhance customer service. The incumbent is a key member of a team dedicated to enhancing the university’s global activities, especially clients and program participants from China.
With minimal supervision, the incumbent exercises considerable judgment to effectively carry out the following responsibilities:
- Serves as the point of contact for international program clients & participants
- Serves as the main coordinator for potential program presentations, campus tours, marketing materials & presentations, and dissemination of higher education information & facts based upon client needs and goals
- Outreach and follow up to potential Chinese clients by providing them with valuable facts, information and benefits based upon individual client needs
- Acts as the main contact for communicating with the clients and preparing them before their arrival to the USA and CSUF campus
- Oversees operational support（logistical）with the goal of meeting the clients’ cultural needs
- Coordinates with International Students Services to help international program participants with housing arrangements and health insurance
- Coordinates delivery of field trips and field work for international program participants
- Organizes welcome/farewell receptions and other events for international program participants（including preparing Chinese agendas for international program participants or/and remarks for university administrators, etc.）
- Provides supervision on administrative office work for IPA program assistants
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum three years of related experience
- Highly developed oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively articulate the importance of international education and exchange, working experience within educational field in both America and China
- Ability to communicate effectively with cultural and language sensitivity towards international clients, especially with Chinese language, culture, and customs
- Technical & business translation experience（English to Chinese, Chinese to English）
- Knowledge and experience using computer software for educational programs, including database and Microsoft Office experience
- Knowledge of the process and practices required to prepare and deliver international programs for a diverse audience is necessary（emphasis on China）
- California driver’s license and independent means of transportation to set up and organize off campus events
- Demonstrated strong commitment and passion to international education
- Proficiency of Chinese as a second language
- Knowledge and understanding of the resources and structure of the California State University system, specifically Cal State Fullerton
- Current interaction with local and regional Asian communities（business and nonprofit）
Prolonged sitting in front of computer. Walking, talking, hearing, pulling, bending, may carry 10-15 pounds of objects/material, not exposed to extreme noise level, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, stoop, kneel, taste or smell.
Health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, health care flex plan, LTD, educational reimbursement, vacation, sick leave, holiday, credit union and retirement plan. All benefits will be administered according to policies and procedures.
To be considered as an applicant, applications must be submitted by email, fax, mail or hand delivered to the HR office as indicated below：CSU Fullerton Auxiliary Services Corporation（ASC）Human Resources Department 2600 Nutwood Ave., Suite 285 Fullerton, CA 92831
*To obtain an ASC application visit our website at www.csufasc.org. Go to “forms” and click on “application”. Be sure to print a copy of your completed application as the document will not save your information.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE：April 8, 2013 and/or filled
CSU FULLERTON AUXILIARY SERVICES CORPORATION IS AN AFFIRMATIVE
ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/V/D