NECINA NEW Accelerator 2.0 Kick-Off Party
NEW 2.0 Announcement / Co-Founder Speed Dating / Team Building
Registration Ends on：October 20, 2013
Kick Off Session Date & Time: October 24 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Address: One Broadway, 15th Floor, KPMG Cambridge Innovation Center
Cambridge, MA 02142
Free Information and Networking Event - Grab your ticket now before they are all GONE!
Who should attend?
- Startup Founding Team - Early stage startup team that need help improving the business model, recruiting team members, building marketing strategy
- Growth-Stage Company - Team that has launched its business and is interested in expanding the business impact with help from NECINA
- Professional - Who is interested in participating in startup activities and joining or contributing to these early stage businesses
- Individual - Who is looking to improve his/her business ideas or seek for teammates
- College or Graduate Student - Who is looking to obtain experience in startup environment
- NO Age Limit
- In one word - Hackers!
It will be a fun evening at Cambridge Innovation Center. Networking with Enterpreneurs and professionals and hackers.
About NEW 2.0 Accelerator
The NEW Accelerator is a startup incubator organized by NECINA, a non-profit organization. This program helps entrepreneurs and entrepreneur-to-be turn their dreams of building start-ups into reality through mentorship, teamwork and hands-on experience. Projects accepted into NEW Accelerator will leverage the extensive resources and network of NECINA, benefit from mentorship, receive financial and legal advice, and pitch to investors and venture capitalists. NECINA does NOT take any equity from the accepted projects- we take pride in facilitating your success!
In addition to the skill sets utilized in the previous year, NEW 2.0 will:
- Focus on Big data, medical, healthcare, mobile Apps, semiconductors, nano technology, wireless communications, and robotics
- Offer participating teams the opportunity to join NECINA Marketing Workshop
- Offer participating teams the opportunity to join NECINA LAB series
- Offer participating teams big discount to the 2013 New England Venture Summit
The monthly workshop will cover:
- Corporate and Business Strategy
- Startup Lab and Web design, stylish and yet converts
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing and Brand Strategy
6:00 - 6:30 Light Dinner and Networking
6:30 - 6:40 NEW Kick-Off Welcome and Greetings（Ping Dang, Director of NEW 2.0）
6:40 - 7:00 Your Way to success（Harry Gao, Chairman of NECINA entreprenur programs）
7:00 - 7:15 Concept to Fruition - NEW 1.0 Review（Tony Tian, VP of Technology, NECINA）
7:15 - 7:40 Startup Experience - NEW 1.0 Winning team（John Wang, CEO, myCarQ.com）
7:40 - 8:05 Lean Startup（Tina Weber, GearSay. InC）
8:05 - 8:30 Startup Experience - NEW 1.0 Winning team（Ethan Bagley, CEO, USpin）
8:30 - 9:00 Speed Dating and Networking（Be ready to pitch your ideas and network）
Register Now >>
（Note: You will get 10% discount for NECINA Partner event - New England Venture Summit if you have registered NEW 2.0. Please go to the event contacts for the discount code.）