Master the techniques of writing superior winning proposalsOctober 2-3, 2017
8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
To be held at the:
University of California
Los Angeles, CASponsored by：The Grant Training CenterThis intensive two-day grant proposal workshop is geared towards those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills, as well as beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing and writing winning proposals to various funding agencies. The focus will be on how to effectively write proposals in times of keen competition and limited resources.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Navigate the world of grant procurement
2. Research and identify potential funding sources
3. Address the guidelines of federal and foundation applications
4. Focus on foundation and corporate giving for the state of California
5. Understand the new federal guidelines for writing winning grants
6. Know the review process and how to address key points for reviewers
7. Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
8. Develop focused and realistic budgets
9. Demonstrate the merits excellence and innovation of your proposal
10. Package professional grant submissions
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
Please click here
Questions? Call us at（866）704-7268
Workshop Fee：$595.00（includes a comprehensive directory, electronic workbook, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast）
*Space is limited, and since this class fills up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
Can't make it?
Online Version of this Workshop
You may also be interested in a specific grant topic