Call for Candidates of ICSPAH Executive Council Officers
According to the bylaw of ICSPAH there will be four officers ending their serve terms in March 2018. Election for ICSPAH Executive Council members for the vacancies will take place at 2018 ICSPAH General Assembly（March 19-24, 2018）in Nashville, Tennessee, the United States. We are pleased to call for candidates for the following positions：
1. President-Elect：This is a leadership position with voting power and requires the candidate to demonstrate a strong commitment to ICSPAH. The nominee should have been an active ICSPAH member in the last three years by March of 2018. Preferred candidate may have had experience to serve an office either in ICSPAH or other professional associations. This position is one year term followed by the positions of President（one year）and Immediate-past President（one year）.
2. Secretary：This is a position of Executive Council member with voting power and requires the candidate to be responsible for keeping official records and organizing and editing publications and newsletters of ICSPAH periodically. Additional responsibilities may also include communicating with organizations externally and taking minutes of all meetings of the Executive Council and the General Assembly. The nominee should have been an active ICSPAH member in the last three years by March of 2018 and is willing to participate in organization and management of all affairs of ICSPAH.
3. Treasurer：This is a two-year term of position of Executive Council member with voting power and requires the candidate to be responsible for financial management for ICSPAH and to work with Business Manager in all financial areas of the Society. The nominee should have been an active ICSPAH member in the last three years by March of 2018. Preferred candidate may have had experience in financial or business management.
4. Student Representative：This is a position of Executive Council member with non-voting status for one year. The candidate must be a currently enrolled graduate student（Master or Doctoral）in an institution of higher education for at least one year.
Each candidate must carefully read the ICSPAH Constitution and Bylaws to know the philosophy, objectives, structure, responsibilities of the positions of ICSPAH and must be willing to carry out the duties voluntarily to serve the society. The candidates must attend the General Assembly meeting of ICSPAH during March 19-24, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee. The following materials should be submitted by the deadline of February 16th, 2018. Please send them to Dr. John Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Tao Zhang（co-chairs of the committee）at Tao.Zhang@unt.edu.
1. A brief election statement indicating the position you are interested in（President-elect, treasurer, or student representative）, your promise to serve if elected, and your future commitment to, and/or ideas for, the ICSPAH（a short paragraph with no more than 300 words）.
2. A one-page vita in English.
3. A one-page vita in Chinese.
Nominating and Credential Committee of ICSPAH