Scholarships for Victorians to undertake intensive language study at nominated universities or institutions in China, Indonesia, Japan and Korea.
To find out more, download and read the flyer:
The nominated universities and institutions in China are:
Nanjing Normal University（Nanjing）
At a glance
The Victorian Government Hamer Scholarships Program is a language and cultural immersion program designed to build the Asia-engagement capabilities of Victorians and to help strengthen cultural awareness and partnerships between Victoria and Asia. The program provides scholarships for Victorians to undertake intensive language study at nominated universities or institutions in China, Indonesia, Japan and Korea.
The Hamer Scholarships program provides $10,000 each for China or Indonesia, or $15,000 each for Japan or Korea.
To be eligible for consideration for the scholarship candidates must be:
- aged 21 or above during the time of submitting the application
- Australian citizens or permanent residents（residents of Victoria only）
- willing to study a language at nominated institution, for at least five months
- not in receipt of any other language study grant, funding or scholarship
- preference will be given to those already in the workforce.
Get in touch with the Hamer Scholarships team on 9651 7628 for more information.