|中美商务高峰论坛（11/1 Atlanta, GA）|
|2010/8/25 11:05:40 ｜ 浏览：1817 ｜ 评论：0|
2010 U.S. - CHINA BUSINESS CONFERENCE
Monday, November 1st, 2010
Ritz Carlton Buckhead
3434 Peachtree Road, N.E. Atlanta, GA
China recently passed Japan to become the world's 2nd largest economy behind only to the United States. After 30 years of economic reform and 9.5% average annual GDP growth, China is transforming itself from "Factory of the world" to the "Market of the world". The fabled 1.3 billion consumer market, with 15 million prospective new consumers born every year, is finally becoming a reality. There are unlimited opportunities for business expansion.
National Association of Chinese Americans（NACA）gladly offers 2010 US China Business Conference. Bringing together industry leaders, senior executives from US and China, this conference aims to help you explore best practices and strategies on pursuing Chinese marketplaces, and share you invaluable insider perspectives on Chinese Markets.
Partial List of selected Speakers:
- Kasim Reed – Mayor of Atlanta
- Clyde C. Tuggle – Senior Vice President, The Coca-Cola Company
- Bilal Kaafarani – Senior Vice President, The Coca-Cola Company
- Ken Cornelius – President and CEO, Siemens One
- Ed Cunningham – Managing Partner, U.S. Renewable Energy Group
- Henry Yu – Managing Director, Transaction Banking Sales, Standard Chartered Bank（China）
- Erin Ennis – Vice President, US-China Business Council（USCBC）
- Gregory A. Fisher – Management Director, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- Jeffrey M. Smith – Principal Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Dr. Denis F. Simon – US-China Economic and Security Review Commission（USCC.GOV）
- Dr. Ilan Alon – Director of The China Center, Rollins College’s, Harvard Kennedy School’s Visiting Scholar
- Daniel Harris – Attorney at Law, Harris and Moure, pllc, Co-author of China Law Blog, a ABA Journal Blawg 100 Winner
- Andrew Ng – Director of International Mergers & Acquisitions - Tax, Wal-Mart
- Bingjing Xu – President of the China-Europe Association for Technical & Economic Cooperation
- Peng “Jeffery” Zhao – President, Mingyang’s Wind Power Technology Co., Ltd , North & South America Company
- Jack Wen – President, GE Energy China, Vice President, GE Energy
- Teri Plummer McClure – SVP of Legal, Compliance & Public Affairs, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary UPS
- Gang Wu – Chairman and CEO, XinJiang Goldwind
If any questions concerning the conference topics, sponsorship opportunity, or any other issue should arise, please contact us at bizForum@naca-atlanta.org or Call Lani Wong @ 770-394-6542.
Please also contact Prof. Kwan M Chan 陳鈞銘教授 firstname.lastname@example.org of the National Association of Chinese American, Southern California Chapter if you are from Southern California.