Call for Articles
Special Edition Yearbook for CESASC 50th Anniversary
Dear Members and Friends：
We are going to prepare a special edition yearbook in commemoration of CESASC 50th Anniversary, to be presented at the Grand Gala on April 22, 2012. We eagerly look forward to your active participation by sending in your articles of commemoration. Based on the numbers and quality of articles received, we may publish a supplemental electronic issue of the special edition yearbook on-line at CESASC website in addition to the printing issue.
Please observe the following protocols when you prepare your articles.
I. Theme and Content
The Theme of the Special Edition Yearbook is “Retrospective and Prospective,” to showcase what CESASC has been experiencing and contributed in the past half century as well as to express your expectation and prospective for CESASC in the future. Recalling activities of CESASC, descriptions about the people involved in CESASC, recollections in hearts, sparks of thoughts, vision of CESASC, and suggestions for the future are all to be covered in this special edition yearbook.
II. Requirements and Specific Instructions
- All genres of articles relating to the theme are welcome, which could be prose, poem, novel, exposition, journal, letter, calligraphy, photos, etc.
- The author will be assuming all liabilities of the article.
- Authors should strive to make the articles concise and well organized. Articles can be written in either Chinese or English. The editors reserve the right to edit the articles and to accept or reject the articles. Those who have concern about the rights should contact Mr. Liping Yan（Editor-in-Chief）before submitting any articles. The phone number is 714-596-0883.
- No compensation will be paid for the articled contributed.
- If you have any questions and suggestions or would like to discuss your writing plan, please do not hesitate to contact Liping Yan, the Editor-in-Chief of this special publication.
III. Instructions for Submission
All articles shall be sent via email to both Mrs. Shirley Ho（email@example.com）and Mr. Liping Yan（firstname.lastname@example.org）.
IV. Deadline for Submission
December 15, 2011.
Special Edition Yearbook Editorial Group
September 14, 2011