|The 7th Annual SABPA Pacific Forum（11/12 San Diego）|
|2011/10/11 15:30:51 ｜ 浏览：2053 ｜ 评论：0|
7th Annual SABPA Pacific Forum
When: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Saturday, November 12, 2011
Where: Institute of Americas, UCSD（please click here for map）
Organizer: Sino-American Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Professionals Association（SABPA）
$20 for early birds by Nov 5; $30 by Nov 8; $50 for onsite registration. $10 off for students and postdocs. Fees include program brochure, continental breakfast, coffee, lunch and onsite reception.
Online registration closes on Nov 9.
The 7th SABPA Annual Pacific Forum will be held on November 12, 2011. This full-day event is one of the flagship annual conferences organized by SABPA. Last year, this forum attracted about 300 industry leaders and life science professionals from across the Pacific. This year’s forum focuses on biotherapeutics R&D and pharmaceutical innovations, two main areas that have been gaining significant momentum in China. The event will again have an array of top-notch speakers and panelists who are the leaders and experts in biotech-pharmaceutical R&D, CRO, venture capital finance, and corporate & IP laws. Among them are entrepreneurs who have integrated various resources across the Pacific Rim to develop innovative drugs, especially in China.
- Yuan Xu, PhD, VP& Head, Biotherapeutics Dev, Novartis, Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation
- Yuan-Hua Ding, Ph.D., Sr. Director, External R&D Innovation, Pfizer
- Peng Wang, Ph.D., CSO, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
- JinZi Wu, Ph.D., President & CEO, Ascletis, Inc.
- Chunlin Chen, Ph.D., CEO, Medicilon
- Kevin Chen, Ph.D., VP, China GM and Co-founder, Innovent Biologics, Inc.
- Tina Huang, General Manager, Preclinical Services, Pharmaron
- William Lee, Ph.D., CEO, NOD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hui Li, Ph.D., Director of Business of Development, PPD
- Richard Soll, Ph.D., Senior VP of Integrated Services, WuXi AppTec
- Xuehai Tan, Ph.D., CEO, HD Biosciences
- Larry Wang, Ph.D., President, GenScript
- Xiao Xu, M.D., Ph.D., President, ACEA Biosciences, Inc.
- Xiaodong Yang, M.D., Ph.D., President & CEO, Apexigen
For further information, please contact：
Stephanie Shi, Ph.D.（firstname.lastname@example.org）or Zheng Liu, Ph.D.（email@example.com）
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact：
Yang Liu, Ph.D.（yang_SABPA@yahoo.com）or Lili Chen, Ph.D.（firstname.lastname@example.org）