|THERAPEUTIC AGENTS FOR NON-ALCOHOLIC STEATOHEPATITIS AND FIBROSIS|
Learn from the Leading Researchers in NASH and Fibrosis at NASH-TAG 2018
January 4-6, 2018
The Chateaux Deer Valley
7815 Royal Street East
Park City, Utah 84060
Call for Abstract Submission – Click Here for Details
The NASH-TAG Course Directors are pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the 2018 NASH-TAG Conference at the Chateaux Deer Valley in Park City, Utah on January 4-6, 2018.
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive update on the status of research and to stimulate collaborations, recruitment of subject, and ideas for the development of other studies. Authors may submit abstracts of completed work, work in progress, or work presented elsewhere within the past 12 months. All abstracts will be peer reviewed and selected for poster or podium presentation. A limited number of meritorious abstracts will be accepted for oral presentations. The oral presentations will occur during the Free Papers sessions at the scientific program. Additional awards will be given as poster presentations. Attendees will be able to view posters at the conference before, during, and after the meeting.
Abstract Categories include:
* Clinical Epidemiology – NASH/liver fibrosis
* Diagnostic procedures NASH/liver fibrosis
* Therapeutic trials NASH/liver fibrosis – Humans
* Clinical trial design
* Disease management of NASH/ liver fibrosis patients (including comorbidities)
* Pharmacoeconomic /societal aspects
* Experimental/basic science, NAFLD/NASH, non-humans
* Experimental/basic science, liver fibrosis, non-humans
* Pathogenesis, translational science, NAFLD/NASH, liver fibrosis, humans
Don't miss the opportunity to present your research to our NASH research and development focused audience!
For information on the abstract submission click here.
The deadline for abstract submission is
Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
Those that submit an abstract will be notified of the results by Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
2018 NASH-TAG CONFERENCE