|Medical Device & Diagnostics Symposium 2011 |
Time: December 3rd 2011; 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Venue: IBM Innovation Center, 404 Wyman Street, North Entrance, Waltham, MA
Admission: $20 for general public, $10 for students, free for CABA, NECINA, ACMA or HMS-CSSA members (Can join CABA, NECINA, ACMA or HMS-CSSA onsite and get free admission after dues paid)
RSVP: online registration: http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=225476
Embracing Innovation in Medical Device and Diagnostics
The aim of this 2011 Medical Device & Diagnostics Symposium is to identify the trends in medical device & diagnostics, to enhance interactions of biomedical professionals, to embrace innovation and entrepreneurship, and to understand the market of medical device & diagnostics business in the US and China.
* Cutting-edge innovation in Medical Device & Diagnostics Industry.
* Industry Strategy and Market Perspectives.
* Panel discussion on understanding of Medical Device & Diagnostics in the US and China.
* Sridhar Iyengar, CTO, Agamatrix
* Sam Chang, Director, Delsys Inc
* Sheila Hemeon-Heyer, President, Heyer Regulatory Solutions, LLC
* Martin Bakal, Marketing Manager, IBM
* Lying Yan, CEO, EpigenDx
* Minzi Ruan, CEO, VigeneTech
* Karl Ruping, President, INCTANK
* Roger Xie, Founder CEO, Conform Pharm Inc
* William Lee, Senior Director, AST Products
* Shen Luan, Co-Founder, COO, Berg Diagnostics
Wei Zhang(email@example.com) (CABA)
John Xiaofeng Zhu(Johnzhu@yahoo.com) (NECINA)
Wenyu Song(firstname.lastname@example.org) (HMS-CSSA)
Ji Shi(email@example.com) (CABA)
Zhenglun Zhu(firstname.lastname@example.org) (ACMA)
For more information, please email John.Zhu@necina.org
* Chinese-American BioMedical Association (CABA)
* New England Chinese Information and Networking Association (NECINA)
* American Chinese Medical Association (ACMA)
* Harvard Medical School- Chinese Scholars and Scientists Association(HMS-CSSA)