|Beijing Science and Technology Forum:|
Information and Policy Briefings
• Oct 30th, 2010
MIT Faculty Club, 50 Memorial Dr, Cambridge, MA 02142-1347
• (Oct 29th, 2010 for 1-on-1 meeting, appointment needed, see below for details)
As China's capital, Beijing is the political, cultural, internationaland domestic exchange center. It is China's most economically activecity with a huge development potential. Beijing gathers a large numberof national research institutes and universities full of talentedpeople and is the best city in China in terms of intellectual propertyprotection. A delegation, led by Beijing investment promotion bureau,will come to Boston area on Oct. 29th and 30th to meet you and explorepotential collaborations.
Oct 30th (Saturday) Agenda
• 9:00 am: Registration and Networking
• 9:30 am: Introductory speech by Dr. Chaoyang Dai, President of CABA
• 9:40 am: Beijing economic development, key industry for expansion and resource advantages Mr. Weimin Zhou, Managing director of Beijing Investment Promotion Bureau
• 10:00 am: Talent demand and personnel policy in Zhongguancun Science Park, Zhongguancun Science Park Management Committee
• 10:20 am: Talent demand and personnel policy in Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone, Ms. Li Zhao, Managing director of Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Beijing Economic and Technological Development Zone
• 10:40 am: Q&A session
For parking information at the MIT parking lots:
Registration (by Oct. 23rd) is required and seats are limited. Please follow the link below for evite registration:
1-on-1 meeting on Oct. 29th
The delegation will hold 1-on-1 meetings on Oct. 29th (Friday). If you are interested, please fill up the sign-up form and return it to Dr. Fred Hu (firstname.lastname@example.org ) by Oct. 23rd. The 1:1 meeting will be at Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT, 20 Sidney Street, Cambridge, MA 02139.
This event is organized by CABA, the Chinese American BioMedical Association.